MADE IN GERMANY - Riester is one of the most popular, premium stethoscope brands in Europe (since 1948)
The Cardiophon cardiology stethoscope is a masterpiece from Riester. With the highest quality double-headed chest-piece, the cardiophon has superior acoustics in every situation, especially in the frequency range between 200 Hz and 500 Hz, which is particularly important for the auscultation of heart sounds. The Ccardiophon provides a unique acoustic performance. Riester compares favorably with Littmann, but for a better price-point
- Double-headed chest-piece made of stainless steel.
- Special membranes on both sides for precise acoustics, 48 mm and 36 mm, with particularly flat and soft non-chill rims for improved adaptation on the skin.
- Anatomically shaped binaural made of stainless steel with reinforced, internal multiple spring.
- Soft, replaceable ear-tips with metal screw thread for comfortable and effective sealing of the external auditory canal.
- Extra-strong Y-tube made of PVC with separate sound-conducting pathways for the left and right ears with particularly good audio-conductivity.
- Overall length: 72 cm. Latex-free.
- The cardiophon is supplied with two pairs of replacement ear-tips, a replacement membrane each and a name plate.
Cardiophon: frequency analysis
- 20 Hz 100 Hz max. 5.9 dB at 100 Hz;
- 100 Hz 1,500 Hz max. 28.3 dB at 320 Hz